How are you planning to spend your Valentine's Day this year? We are pretty lowkey and venture out to a nice restaurants to indulge in good food and wine and gift our teens with chocolate treats. I sometimes will make heart shaped sandwiches for my kids lunch or pancakes for breakfast. This year, I'm sure many of you will have a lowkey Valentine's Day celebration... Or maybe not.
Here are a few favorite things you can do at home with your partner, far away family and friends via zoom/facetime perhaps....
- Virtual brunch with your best girl friends
- Instead of ordering, create your own menu and cook a fancy dinner at home
- Have a bonfire in your own backyard with smores
- Take a spa day and relax
- Fill your day with laughter watching a comedy show or movie
- Spend the day playing board games
- Make chocolate fondue
- Sleep in late or take a nap
- Take a creative virtual class
- Enjoy a virtual concert
- Read a romance novel
Plus, I'm sharing a few of my favorite designs I think you'll like along with a few new designs we don't want you to miss.
Shop Cindy Liebel Jewelry