It's that time of year where we all pack our bags and spend most of our time outdoors enjoying life's many adventures with a getaway to the islands, weekends at the beach or road trippin' into the big city for sightseeing. There is so much to see and do with this life, why not bring a few of your favorite CLJ jewelry to take along with you when the occasion fits?
Here are a few tips and tricks to staying organized, packing your jewelry for your next getaway this summer.
- Mint Tins
- Craft storage containers
- Contact lens case
- Eyeglass case
- Punch holes on business or small index cards for studs
- Hanging jewelry organizer
- Using a pillbox keeps your jewelry secured and conveniently stores well in your handbag or luggage. Great for tiny studs, small earrings, and stacking rings.
- Jewelry rolls are essential and can be found at most department stores and online. They come in a variety of styles and sizes for each jewelry type (i.e. necklaces, bracelets, rings, and earrings).
- One of my favorite ways to store rings (even when running errands) is using a carabiner. Rings are locked into place and easily tucks away without falling off.
- Safety pins are another functional solution and are a reliable way to store some of your stacking rings.
- Straws are a fantastic way to help keep your necklaces from tangling. For longer necklaces use at least two straws; simple daintier styles only need one. So, instead of throwing away those plastic straws, keep them as a backup for your necklaces the next time you travel. They will last a long time.
- Ziplock baggies, small or large, do the trick as well. They not only keep precious jewels dry and secure, they also help prevent tarnishing while exploring mile-high mountain views or sitting ocean side watching the waves crash along the shore.
- Try using jewelry boxes with hinged lids or a use a box with a separate lid and tie with ribbon or rubber bands to keep secure. Jewelry boxes come in various sizes and are also available for specific jewelry types or combinations.
- Let's not forget those jewelry pouches laying around. They are handy when needed to store your jewelry away quickly. A soft velvet or silk jewelry pouches do the trick.
There are so many more ways to travel with jewelry. Stress less when it comes to enjoying a summer getaway or for any special traveling moment in time. All CLJ adornments arrive secured inside a custom jewelry pouch or box... Be sure to keep a few on hand for when needed to travel on your next adventure.
Shop Cindy Liebel Jewelry