How are you planning to spend your Valentine's Day this year? We are pretty lowkey and venture out to a nice restaurants to indulge in good food and wine and gift our teens with chocolate treats. I sometimes will make heart shaped sandwiches for my kids lunch or pancakes for breakfast. This year, I'm sure many of you will have a lowkey Valentine's Day celebration... Or maybe not.
Here are a few favorite things you can do at home with your partner, far away family and friends via zoom/facetime perhaps....
- Virtual brunch with your best girl friends
- Instead of ordering, create your own menu and cook a fancy dinner at home
- Have a bonfire in your own backyard with smores
- Take a spa day and relax
- Fill your day with laughter watching a comedy show or movie
- Spend the day playing board games
- Make chocolate fondue
- Sleep in late or take a nap
- Take a creative virtual class
- Enjoy a virtual concert
- Read a romance novel
Plus, I'm sharing a few of my favorite designs I think you'll like along with a few new designs we don't want you to miss.
Isla Hoops, Cara Ring, Meena Necklace, Ishka Earrings and Simone Necklace
Methra Hoops and Aya Necklace
Aurora Hoops and Pelia Earrings
Shop Cindy Liebel Jewelry