It's that time of year where we all pack our bags and spend most of our time outdoors enjoying life's many adventures with a getaway to the islands, weekends at the beach or road trippin' into the big city for sightseeing. There is so much to see and do with this life, why not bring a few of your favorite CLJewels to take along with you when the occasion fits?
Here are a few tips and tricks to staying organized, packing your jewelry for your next getaway this summer.
- Using a pillbox keeps your tiny jewelry secured and conveniently stores well in your handbag or luggage. Great for tiny studs, small earrings and stacking rings.
- Jewelry rolls are essential and can be found at most department stores and online. They come in a variety of styles and sizes for each jewelry type (i.e. necklaces, bracelets, rings, and earrings).
- One of my favorite ways to store rings (even when running errands) is using a carabiner. Rings are locked into place and easily tucks away without falling off.
- Safety pins are another great and reliable way to store your statement and stacking rings, including earrings and bracelets.
- Ziplock baggies, small or large, do the trick as well. They not only keep precious jewels dry and, they also help prevent any tarnishing while exploring mile high mountain views or sitting ocean side watching the waves crash along the beach.
- Straws are a fantastic way to help keep your necklaces from tangling. For longer necklaces use at least two straws; simple daintier styles only need one. So, instead of throwing away those plastic straws, keep them as a backup for your necklaces the next time you travel. They will last a long time.
- Try using jewelry boxes with hinged lids. Boxes with the hinge, tie with ribbon or rubber bands to keep secured. Jewelry boxes come in various sizes and are also available for specific jewelry types or combination.
- Let's not forget those jewelry pouches laying around. They are easy to toss away but come in handy when needed to toss them jewelry away quickly. Soft velvet or silk jewelry pouches do the trick, keeping jewelry safe.
There are so many more ways to travel with jewelry. There is less stress and worry when it comes to enjoying a summer getaway or for any special traveling moment in time. All of Cindy Liebel jewelry adornments arrive secured inside a custom jewelry pouch or box. Keep a few on hand for when needed to travel on the next adventure.